One pound sounds trivial—until you multiply it by hundreds of thousands of tickets, and it turns into real money for charity. The Weeknd wrapped a fully sold-out five-night run at London's Wembley Stadium, with the final show landing Wednesday night, August 19. Combined with two earlier shows at Manchester's Etihad Stadium back in June, the seven UK dates drew more than 450,000 fans, with ticket buyers coming from nearly 150 countries.

Across these seven shows, £1 from every UK ticket sold and €1 from every European ticket sold went to charity, ultimately raising over $350,000 (roughly £260,000) for the UN World Food Programme and Global Citizen. The funds will go toward the FIFA Global Citizen Education Fund, which works to improve children's access to education worldwide, as well as The Weeknd's own XO Humanitarian Fund, supporting the World Food Programme's efforts to tackle the global hunger crisis.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan said: "London is incredibly proud to have welcomed The Weeknd, who played more shows here than in any other city this year. His five shows brought hundreds of thousands of fans to Wembley Stadium, giving a huge boost to our tourism and hospitality industries and proving once again that London is the music capital of the world."

Dubbed the "After Hours Til Dawn" stadium tour, the run ties together The Weeknd's recent album trilogy: *After Hours* (2020), *Dawn FM* (2022), and *Hurry Up Tomorrow* (2025). Last year the tour was already crowned the highest-grossing tour ever by a male solo artist, pulling in over $1 billion globally and selling more than 7.5 million tickets. Next up, the tour heads to Dublin's Croke Park for two shows this weekend, followed by stops in Madrid, Barcelona, and Lisbon, with Asian dates set before year's end.

The Wembley run wasn't without controversy. One show's closing fireworks display sparked criticism after it went off just hours after the English and Welsh governments issued emergency warnings over wildfire risk, urging the public not to set off fireworks. Meanwhile, earlier this month Abel Tesfaye confirmed he no longer plans to retire The Weeknd moniker. Speaking to fans in Stockholm, he said: "I'm never going away. I love this too much to just disappear. I tried what retirement felt like, and I didn't like it. I'll be with you guys forever."